What'cha Looking At?????

Okay, I was trying to nap today because I do have mono and a cold, but that wasn’t happening.  Apparently, Elle had something to tell me.  Did Ellen finally look at our blog and want us on her show?  Was Phil from the Amazing Race interested in us for the next season??  NO!  But guess who was…..The US Department of State.  WTH?????  What do they want with bluemonkeybutt?  They were on our site for 35 minutes today!  Doesn’t the State Department have bigger fish to fry at the moment?  They were on our homepage, but also clicked on other pages.  Elle said they looked at a lot of my posts, so I guess she was warning me in case a big black car pulled up to my house with men that look like Men in Black came to take me away!  The other scary thing is they put in our website address, they didn’t google us, they didn’t search for monkey’s or butts.  WTH? We’ve made it into the X-files, where’s Fox Mulder when you need him…oh that’s right he’s in rehab for a sex addiction.  Oops, my bad.

Elle didn’t want me to write a post about them, but it’s kinda freaking me out.  Elle said, “maybe someone just likes us at the State Department”, I said, “yea, that’s why you called me 4 times to tell me about it!”  Mum thinks it’s just a janitor, but don’t they only work at night?  Could you imagine them going to the President….”Mr. President we have a situation here…it’s called BlueMonkeyButt. Com”  I can just imagine the  President now, “what’s that…a monkey….I love monkeys they make me laugh!”  Elle told me she’s not going down with me, but I guess that figures since she won’t save me if a bear mauls me either.  So, to all of you out there in case I disappear at night when I walk the dog, thanks for reading.  All future email correspondence should be addressed to Stacy @ Guantanamo Bay. :(

This entry was posted in America, crazy crap, No Fun, oops, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to What'cha Looking At?????

1. Elle says:

You’re such a troublemaker, a rabble-rouser, a pot-stirrer. Don’t even think about throwing me under the bus, I’m not going down with you. Have fun with the feds!

2. I guess today isn’t the day to respond to a post huh? I will tell them I don’t know you!! Your post was too funny not to respond!

3. Stacy says:

Oh no, sorry Elle, but you are sooo going down with me!
    “Yes sir, it was Elle’s idea for the website, she is the one who designed it and came up with the idea, I am just the innocent younger sister who was made to do this with her” :) How ya like those apples? Oh, and I think mum’s mad at me for writing about “those that we should not speak of” And yes I know I’m a troublemaker, but I’m really harmless!!!!

Maybe they are just trying to make sure you are a citizen, Don’t worry, we will come dig you out with a teaspoon.

5. Sticky says:

hahahahahaha!!

You ARE a trouble maker!

6. I think it’s terribly titillating!

7. Helene says:

Oooooh, that would kinda freak me out too!!!

8. Wow! Maybe they think BlueMonkeyButt is code for something sinister! Scandalous!

Well if they do come take you away, make sure you blog from the big house!

9. Kelly says:

i’ll be sure to write to you when they take you away! ;)

10. fidget says:

one of my friends works for fed government. I was having panicky fits until i realize she was reading my blog on her break!

Oh boy, big brother is really watching. We should invite them to comment. What’s up state department? How’s it hanging? Nothing illegal happening here, but feel free to stop by for a giggle. Do state department people have sense of humors?

12. Tina says:

That’s awesome. You’re totally gangster now.

13. Ken says:

Thanks for the laugh. I’m glad I found your blog. Keep it.

14. Hmmm….well monkey’s throw poo. That really had nothing to do with it, but I hear about George Bush and I wish I was a monkey so I could throw poo at him.