Aloha Friday

Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and get ready for the weekend. So in that spirit we’re asking a simple question. Head on over to An Island Life for more Aloha Friday fun and to sign Mr. Linky if you’re playing.

So this week’s question is,

If you could have one Plastic Surgery procedure done free of cost, what would you do?

Stacy

I used to want to have implants because I was so super skinny, I definitely needed something.  But now thanks in part to a stupid thyroid problem, I definitely don’t need implants, but could really go for some lipo!  Liposuction on my thighs, hips, backside and stomach.  Technically that’s 1 procedure, just done in many places!

Elle

I guess the plastic surgery I’d go for would be a tummy tuck. I’ve had 4 kids and 1 c-section, so a tummy tuck would be very much appreciated.

This entry was posted in Aloha Friday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Aloha Friday

1. Angie says:

I would probably get a nose job and liposuction.

I have to agree with Elle, I would go for the tummy tuck. Two kids and multiple abdominal surgeries has rendered my stomach muscles obsolete. Although, I just saw an infomercial for the Ab Circle Pro. If I could get one of those, I might not need the surgery.

3. Amanda says:

Hmmm, Well I think my breast reduction will be insurance covered, so I’ll go with tummy tuck!!!

4. Janet F says:

I am afraid of plastic surgery, especially after looking at the pictures at Awful Plastic Surgery.

5. harriet says:

Whhaaaaa….now that I’m older there is so much more to choose from. Arms are probably number one though.

6. Michelle M says:

I would get a tummy tuck. Having two children left my lower tummy a little saggy

7. Heather says:

Liposuction most definitely!

8. Signe says:

I’m definitely doing boob job in a year or 2. And I’d like to do a tummy tuck, but we’ll have to wait and see for that one.

9. I would probably pick a breast reduction surgery.

10. I’m not going for any. I don’t like to inflict pain on myself. rofl..I’m too chicken. I won’t even allow the dream.

11. Jen says:

That is an easy one–definitely a tummy tuck. I think that is probably the only way I would ever lose this pooch!