Aloha Friday ~ Dear Washing Machine, I'm Just Not That Into You

Friday is the day that Hawaiians take it easy and get ready for the weekend. So in that spirit we’re asking a simple question. Head on over to An Island Lifefor more Aloha Friday fun and to sign Mr. Linky if you’re playing.

It looks like my washing machine needs to be replaced. It just doesn’t agitate very well and really, isn’t it all about the agitation? It just sort of half-heartedly vibrates and as much fun as that is for my clothes, it’s not working for me. Also, it’s starting to leave random rust lines on our white clothes. I’ve been putting up with it for a while, but yesterday there was a rust line on one of my husband’s shirts. So today we are going shopping for a new washer. Hmmmmm….

What kind of washer do you have?

Do you love it or hate it?

Thanks and have a happy 4th of July!

This entry was posted in Aloha Friday and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Aloha Friday ~ Dear Washing Machine, I'm Just Not That Into You

1. Audrey says:

Wow, without walking outside and looking I don’t know the brand name. It’s top loading and handles extra large loads and I love it, but I don’t know the brand 🙁

2. Smellyann says:

I have no idea what I have, it’s just some ordinary, run-of-the-mill washing machine. But it works well, so I like it okay! Good luck in your quest!

3. We have a whirlpool. But it’s not great. It came with the house when we bought it a couple of years ago. I’m dying for a new one!

4. Sarah Mines says:

I have a top loading GE. It is about 5yo but works quite well. I would like a front loader but Ill have to get another job lol

5. Jennifer says:

I have a GE and it works, which is really all I care about. I have no idea the model, it is old.

6. Anissa says:

Not sure what kind — hey it does the job. But I want an LG washer.

7. blueviolet says:

I have an old Kenmore and I hate it. It jumps around like crazy.

8. Baba says:

I have a Kenmore, but I’m almost ready for a new one.

9. Becca says:

I have a cheap washer from Home Depot but it’s great!

10. I think we have a Whirlpool that we bought when we moved into our house 5 years ago. It is a front loader. I like it, but still have not gotten used to the loading capacity of a front loader. Good luck!

11. Tara says:

I think its a Kenmore.. lol I want something better lol