Elle & Stacy
Join us for What The Hell Wednesday!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Elle on Christmas Calendars, Cats & Creepy Carl Randomness
- allstarme on Christmas Calendars, Cats & Creepy Carl Randomness
- Stacy Uncorked on Showing our Disney Side with Pirate Play
- Small Town Mommy on Meow Monday Halloween Style
- Stacy Uncorked on What’s The Point Of Having A Blog If You Can’t Embarrass Your Sister On Her Birthday?
Blast From our Past
Tag Archives: school
Tuesday afternoon our 9 year-old son had a Thanksgiving get together at school. Luckily my husband has had the week off, so he got to come too. Usually he has to work during all the school things. It was cute, … Continue reading
Keelyat The Un-Mom started Random Tuesday Thoughts and we thought we would join in the fun. Stop by her blog and check out her awesome randomness. Stacy~ I had a wicked awesome (originally from Mass people) long weekend. I hope … Continue reading
I hate it when the kids miss the bus and lucky for me it doesn’t happen very often. Unfortunately, it happened yesterday morning. We bundled up, went down the stairs, through the tunnel and out the garage. We got out … Continue reading
Dear Sissy’s Teacher, You assigned “What I Did over Thanksgiving Break” for homework last night. As I was packing up Sissy’s backpack this morning in our mad dash nice and stress free way to catch the bus, I saw this assignment. What she … Continue reading