AHHHHH! WTH is that a picture of? Like the glasses? I bet you’re jealous! Yep that’s me. I don’t usually put pictures of myself on here, because I HATE pictures of myself! And Elle will make fun of me. I can just hear Elle laughing right now as she sees this wonderful pic of me! I can’t wait to see her comments. Anyways, Happy New Year. I just wanted to share with you all how pathetic I am. As of 8:30 p.m. tonight both boys, and DH were in bed. I on the other hand was reading other people’s blogs and dropping EC’s. Most people had short sweet post’s that said, “Happy New Years” and that’s about it. See, those people probably have a life, unlike myself. I am also breaking #1 on my list of resolutions (see post below) – eating 1/2 a bag of Hersey kisses. Oh well, it’s not the first yet. So, my big plans are as follows: put on yoga pants, put on big, red fuzzy bathrobe, eat chocolate until I have a stomach ache, surf the Internet, see the ball drop and go to bed. Whoopee! I know you all are jealous of my exciting life! Don’t be a hater! This is basically the same thing I do every year. I can’t remember the last time DH saw the ball drop…maybe 10 years ago or so? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not upset, just bored. But it’s 7 degrees out, -5 with the windchill and snowing! I’m not a fan of winter at all, so to go out in this weather, well it’s too cold, and too much work!. I’m only 33 y.o., but the thought of having to get dressed up in something nice, fix my hair, make-up, wear heels, and go be nice to people at this hour, well, I’m tired just thinking about it. I do have my choice of oh so wonderful t.v. show marathons to watch tonight:
1. The Three Stooges-DH likes them and the boys do too, me not so much it must be a “guy thing”
2. Elf-cute and a favorite, but Christmas is over, H E L L O???
3. The Locator-no thanks, way too sad, I don’t need to be sitting here crying like an idiot all night
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter– UGH! way too tacky! There’s just so much I could say here….
5. South Park-not too bad, but how many times can you see them kill Kenny and still find it funny?
6. Survivorman-nah…he’s always taking his clothes off, and he’s not on my list of Canadians to see naked
7. Even Scarier Movie Moments-hmmm, zombies, monsters, vampires, no I’d like to sleep at some point tonight.
8. Twilight Zone-pretty much the same reason as #7
Oh well. I guess I’ll be thankful tomorrow for my boring life when I do NOT wake up with a hangover. Happy New Year to you all. And Elle, please stop laughing now….I’m just saying…
Elle & Stacy email@example.com
Find Me on Instragram
Come Tweet With Me
Blast From our Past