Aloha Friday

It’s been a while since we participated in Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Friday is the day of week they take it easy to get ready for the weekend.

If it was up to me, I would extend it to include Aloha Monday so I could recuperate from the weekend.

Aloha Friday is brought to you byKailani from An Island Life.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

I only had 4 hours of sleep. Ugh!

But I had a good reason.

Our oldest daughter arrived with her family late last night.

So we have our twin 7 month old grandsons in the house!

This entry was posted in Aloha Friday. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Aloha Friday

1. No wonder you couldn’t sleep much last night!! For GOOD reason! Have a wonderful time with your TWIN (Wow!!) grandsons!! We have an almost 4 mo old granddaughter named Soleil ~ going to see her in 2 1/2 weeks ~ haven’t seen her since May ~ we are VERY excited!! 🙂 Happy Friday to all!

2. Gigi Ann says:

I think, which surprises me, 8 hours. 11pm-7am.

I am impressed that you got any sleep. If it were me, I would have probably spent all night stalking the grandsons.

4. I got about 7 hours of sleep? I’m too tired to remember exactly when the sleeping started and ended. lol

5. Last night I got around 10 hours. I still feel fatigued. This pregnancy is really starting to take its toll on me! 🙁 Normally I get about 6 if I am lucky.

6. Harriet says:

I usually get between 7-8 hours. You don’t want to be near me if I haven’t !

Have a great day!

7. Xmasdolly says:

I got about seven! Twin Grandsons now that is special. Have a great weekend, and it looks like I’m your very first follower, nice to meet you. Hope you have time to stop by, and do the same. Thanks.

8. kailani says:

Actually, I got more sleep last night than I usually do. I think it was about 10 hours! 🙂

Kailani
    An Island Life

9. Cheryl M. says:

Wow! I can’t believe you got any sleep at all! I think I probably got somewhere in the neighborhood of six hours (I really needed more tho, because I haven’t been getting much help to get my schoolwork done, so I was up til around 2 three nights in a row 🙁 ).