Aloha Friday

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

Yesterday, we noticed that the State Department was back checking out our site. Now we’d like to think it’s because we’re so freakin’ funny that they are laughing themselves silly over there, but it’s been a while since they’ve been on. In fact, the last time was when Stacy posted The Sharks Are Circling, which was back in October. Yesterday she posted all about her horrible sharp sticks ordeal and once again the sharks were mentioned. And lo and behold the State Department came back. Mere coincidence, we think not.

Are they looking for some joke writers to liven up those boring political speeches?

Maybe they need 2 undercover housewives with bad menstrual issues for some top secret spy mission. You may all be surprised to find out that years ago we did work for the government and were cleared by the FBI. (Note to State Department, if it involves really bad guys and danger and stuff, we’re super big baby chickens)

Which brings us to this weeks Aloha Friday question….

Why do you think the State Department is interested in Blue Monkey Butt?

and

Would this weird you out as much as it’s weirding us out?

For more Aloha Friday head on over to An Island Life

This entry was posted in Aloha Friday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Aloha Friday

1. Nancy says:

OMG ~ My first visit here ~ you gals are FUNNY!!!! Seriosuly, though. . . the State Dept?????

I realize I should have left this under a pseudonym so the state department can’t find me but since I consider you ladies friends, I will throw myself under the bus with you.

Maybe the state department is looking at you because they think you are smuggling blue-butted monkeys into the country and selling them. Or maybe Hillary is looking for someone to entertain her on those long plane trips (and she likes menstrual humor). Or maybe foreigners have a history of gynecological jokes so they think you are here illegally. Or maybe you keep throwing around the name of some secret state department initiative so they want to make sure you are not super secret foreign spies. Or maybe I just have way too much time on my hands and need to get a life.

3. pam says:

Maybe it is someone blog hopping at work!!

4. um…hm…you’re either very admired or in big trouble. lol
    You gals are silly. I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you.

5. Hmmm, maybe a “blog stalker?”

6. Shanon says:

Maybe the government officials have nothing better to do than stalk harmless hormonal mothers.

7. Leanne says:

Menstrual. You used the word. Have you ever noticed that NO one talks about menstrual issues on their bogs? Why is that?

Oh, if the state department does come to get you I have a corner of my attic you can hide in. Canada’s good that way.

8. Stacy says:

If I see some big black SUV’s pull up outside my house I am going to assume that it’s not Publisher’s Clearing House! I’m thinking they think we know something that they know! Little do they know that we don’t know what they know that they think we know….don’t I sound like I work for the government? You can’t understand me either…or it could be the codeine I’m taking!

9. Tara says:

lol I have no idea.. Key words maybe lol Your blog is a perfect cover up you know.. lol

10. Shari says:

I’m curius as to how you know that state dept. is checking your site out? I guess I don’t have that great of a site meter or something or maybe I just haven’t figured that out?

Anyhow, I think they are concerned that you are harboring monkeys to sell to Cuba

11. Are you sleeping with one eye open these day? 😉

12. Hmm . .. State Department and Blue Monkey Butt . . .

Let me see . . .

-They are envious of blue butts.

-They like monkeys and . . . OH! That’s disgusting! The perverts!

-My money is on the humor . . . though they could be stalking thinking you are smuggling . . . and that you found a way to make money without paying taxes.

13. Denise says:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I love that you started the blog with your sister! That’s so cool…! You’ve learned a lot more than I did (domains, websites, etc). Maybe I’ll need to take a lesson from you, although…. after reading that post about the state department, hmmmm. notsomuch. you’re on the radar now!

14. Linda says:

Maybe they are scared of monkey’s with blue butts???

LOL!

15. Wow, do you feel like you’re being watched? lol .. that would wierd me out too!

I think blue monkey butt is code for some obviously seedy, underground, illegal activity. Or maybe there’s a big market for illegal blue monkey butt trade, where else would you go to find it but bluemonkeybutt.com. I’ll bake you a cake with a file in it, for when you have to bust out of federal prison…

17. Sarah says:

I’d be flattered. Seriously, they must be super busy to be checking in on the blogs. I hope they get a huge chunk of the bailout cash! Maybe they’ll send some your way as well. Good to see tax dollars at work!

18. Maybe they think you are Monkey’s with blue butts that are blogging…and you know, they’re in awe… 😉

19. I’d be thrilled and excited! I guess. It is a little strange, but then, strange can be good!

Congratulations!

20. I’d be thrilled and excited! I guess. It is a little strange, but then, strange can be good!

Congratulations!

I think it has to do with the swingers post, honestly.